Site usage policy
1. All web pages that make up the websites www.milanofinanza.it and www.italiaoggi.it (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) have been prepared for the sole purpose of providing information to users of the network and in no way have any advertising function and / or promotional.
2. The Site is not a newspaper and is not an editorial product, is not periodic in nature and is updated based entirely on the owner’s discretionary choices.
3. This policy applies only to content that can be accessed without the need for registration and not to content intended for registered users who meet the general registration conditions.
4. The information and materials published on the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “Contents”) are handled in the best way to make them as error-free as possible, but there are no guarantees that there will be no errors or inaccuracies. Furthermore, it does not guarantee that the contents are complete, correct and current.
5. Access to the Site is free and optional and the User, browsing web pages not subject to registration, declares to accept the application of all regulations in force in Italy as applicable. The Site Owner reserves the right to modify, add or remove one or all of the Content as well as to suspend, interrupt or limit access to the Site or the Content at any time and without notice in its sole discretion.
6. All content on the Site is protected by the current regulations on copyright (Act No. 633 of 1941). The user does not have the right to adapt, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute or republish in any way, even in part or in any way to use the contents of the site for professional purposes and / or related to his other professional activity. On the other hand, the usability of the contents for personal purposes remains free provided that the moral and/or property rights of the rightful owners of the individual contents are not violated. The texts of the law, regulations, community directives and any act of national and / or international public authorities are, in any case, not official: they may contain inaccuracies, errors or in any case incomplete.
7. The trademarks and / or any other distinguishing mark present on the site are the property of Milano Finanza Editori Spa, Italia Oggi Editori – Erinne Srl and / or other subjects and can in no way and for any reason be used without the written permission of the respective owners.
8. The User acknowledges that the use of the Website is at his sole and exclusive discretion. The content that can be accessed without registration is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Any warranty by the Website Owner, whether express and/or implied, is expressly excluded. THE OWNER OF THE SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS WILL MEET USER’S NEEDS, WILL BE PROVIDED UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, NOR THAT THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THEY CAN MEET user needs, and no errors of any kind are corrected. Any Content is acquired at User’s sole and exclusive discretion and risk and User declares that he is solely and exclusively responsible for any damage to his computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of such material or from the use of all or part of the Content. NO WARNING, ADVICE, ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, PROVIDED TO USER BY WEBSITE OWNER OR OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH ALL OR PART OF THE CONTENTS, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
9. Only the home page of the website can be linked freely and the website owner should be aware of the circumstances by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. On the other hand, it is expressly forbidden to make the site visible in framed, deep link and mirror mode without prior written permission requested by e-mail from the owner of the site at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Documents, images, characters, graphics, software and other content of the Website and all code and text of the implementation of the Website are the property of Milano Finanza Editori Spa, Italia Oggi Editori – Erinne Srl or third parties and are protected by applicable legislation respectively.
11. The relationship between the site owner and the user can in no way be considered an advisory and/or professional relationship.
13. Location www.milanofinanza.it It is owned by Milan Finance Publishers SpA
registered office: Via M. Burigozzo 5, 20122 Milan
capital: 291,837.00 euros
Company registration: REA Milan no. 1226127
Purchase tax: 08492310159
Location www.italiaoggi.it It is owned by Italia Oggi Publishers – Erinne Srl
registered office: Via M. Burigozzo 5, 20122 Milan
capital: 10,000.00 euros
Company registration: REA Milan no. 1357934
Purchase tax: 10277500152
Questions, technical problems, malfunctions in the performance of services:
Subscriptions and information about services and products on the site:
The service is active from Monday to Friday, from 9 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 18.00
To advertise on this site:
For commercial information: