The goal is to create a safe market area that can be used in accordance with the law by both users and customers. And for this The Municipal Administration of Gidonia-Monticilio has decided to invest €200,000 in the adaptation and redevelopment of the weekly Friday Market in the Vilanova region..
This is what the military council created Mayor Mauro Lombardo With Resolution No. 131 – Click and Read Resolution – Voted on Wednesday, November 30th.
The act is approved Proposal from trade advisor Stefano Salomon and the Project prepared by “GeoArch 2021” which was entrusted by the former Barbette administration to draft security plans for five market areas of the city.
The project is part of the Lombardo Council’s desire to enhance trading venues and improve the quality and standardization of markets, with the aim of better serving consumers. The reorganization of the Villanova Weekend Market aims above all to Ensure compliance with minimum fire and sanitation requirements.
The project aims to:
• A review of the concession areas.
• Adapting spaces to legal distances between different stalls/areas/concessionaries.
• Adjusting the distances of the internal roads between the meters / areas subject to the concession.
• Completing the paving of roads in the area affected by the market.
• Completing the lighting of the area affected by the market.
• Adapting to fire regulations in the affected area of the market.
• Adapting and implementing services for market users and customers.
• Arranging slopes to overcome architectural barriers.
• Mitigating the environmental impact;
• Information on safety, rules and methods of prevention and evacuation in the event of a specific and general danger.
• promotion of the respective market area in relation to other areas of the territory;
• Computerize the market area.
• Studying and implementing the security plan for managing the market area.
For this reason, the spaces between the counters have been rethought as they do not represent a safe system that complies with current firefighting and rescue regulations. In this regard The market will also be equipped with water connections for fire protection to load the tanks of the fire brigade. In addition, the system of safe evacuation and emergency service has been implemented.
The project also includes a New floors, especially in the broken ground part, which will be reclaimed, leveled and paved with a road surfaceFor safety and practicality purposes, especially in the event of rain, to eliminate mud and the risk of slipping. The currently unpaved area will also come Illuminated by the latest generation of solar lights High efficiency with wide autonomy, mounted on a 4m high mast.
On this occasion, some Ladders to overcome architectural barriers It is characterized by jumps in elevation between the area and the access roads in some sections which will later be the escape/exit points.
Service users and customers will be installed on the trailer Prefabricated mobile structure measuring 190 x 4850 cmwith the inside One toilet for men, one for women and one for the disabled with a toilet and washbasin.
Access to the bathrooms will be through Coin box.
The connection will be made on the finished toilet Free wifi Via router operates independently via solar panels and battery storage standalone system.
And it’s not over.
It includes an investment of 200,000 euros Bicycle parking using special racks Anchored to the ground, installation Benches are placed in the shade of trees Existing.
The Lombardy junta also intends to invest other public funds in Promote the Villanova market through Brochure printing and the Social ads.
Finally, management intends to implement A web page to which a QR code is directed To visualize the market area, security plan, take off goods, stop services, working hours etc.
I will also be referred to Entertainment programs with street artists.